In this course:
Self-taught Excel users with basic Excel knowledge would benefit from attending the Discovering Excel Course.
In this course you will be taught how to not only develop spreadsheets using formulas and formatting but will be shown how to create charts ensuring you leave with a comprehensive knowledge of how to make Excel work for you
- What is Microsoft Excel, the Microsoft Excel screen and the ribbon
- File Formats and Columns and Rows
- Working with Formulae, creating, copying and using formulae
- Creating Multiple Views
- Formatting and Editing Worksheets
- Printing and Page Setup
- Using Functions
- Formula Auditing
• Step 1: Add desired E-learning training course to your basket
• Step 2: Click on the cart to check out
• Step 3: Continue to make your payment on the Secure Payment Gateway
Once payment has been made an e-mail with your order will be sent to our training department. One of our friendly consultants will then be in contact with you to guide you through the online procedure if you opted for E-Learning or book a training date if you opted for Classroom training.
Contact the training team on 011 304 3670 or e-mail us at Training.email@example.com if you would like to find out about our other courses