This course cover the following
- Identify the purpose of the Employment Equity Act.
- Capture and/or update the relevant equity information on company level, employee level and position level.
- Earmark positions for designated employees.
- Indicate the disciplinary actions and training transactions to be recorded for equity reporting.
- Update employees’ equity history transactions.
- Set up equity plans comprising of numerical goals and numerical targets.
- Monitor the company’s progress in meeting the numerical goals and targets.
- Generate reports from the Equity Management module to ensure that all the relevant information is completed before the Sage HR Consultant assists you in extracting the information needed for submission.
- Generate operational Equity reports, such as Workforce Profiles and Equity Designated Positions reports.