Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional
Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional has been developed after years of interaction with thousands of clients of every size and industry.
You’ll find that it offers every function you need to manage your payroll securely and effectively, giving you the freedom to focus on what’s really important— being more productive and profitable.
It also gives you flexibility with a range of applications to control every aspect of your payroll, while keeping you legislatively compliant.
Payroll Professional allows you to add integrated modules and combine functions to expand its capabilities, adapting to fit your requirements no matter how fast your business grows.
If you would like to talk to a consultant please complete the contact me form below.
Ease of use
- Easier processing through real-time design.
- The ability to implement “what if” scenarios without having to do a pay run.
- Colour-coded mandatory fields that make it extremely easy to add new employees.
- Help functions for simplified table lookups.
- Printing of payslip and report histories.
- Functionality catering for all bargaining councils including MICFA, MTU, MIBFA, MEIBC, MIBCO, BIBC, NBCRFII.*
- Catering for Retirement Reform rules.*
- Maternity leave activation, with the ability to load UIF start and end dates.*
- Mobile payslip functionality.
- Net pay splits between bank accounts.
Smooth capturing of employee information
- Link employees to departments, pay points, projects, sites, and cost centres for costing purposes.
- Use the payment facility to select the payment method of your choice and submit electronic submissions.
- Make electronic payments to third parties and garnishees.
- Make payments in local currencies, g. the Kenyan Schilling, US Dollars or Nigerian Naira.
- Define the language in which you print payslips.
- Attach photographs to employee records.
- Record benefit details like medical aid, provident fund and pension fund.
- Claim the full benefit of the Youth Wage Subsidy (ETI).*
*South Africa only
Harness the power of Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional’s user-friendly report-writing tool, with:
- Standard reports based on Sage’s experience in the market.
- Country specific statutory reports for over 13 African countries, including: Angola, Botswana, DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Legislative reporting required by the Department of Labour and SETAs, including EMP201, OID, UIF submissions, EEA2 and EEA4 *
- Company-specific reports written especially to suit your business.
- Password protected enhanced reports, which can be printed to PDF or attached to emails.
The power of integration
- Combine Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional, HR and Employee Sage Self-Service (SSS) solutions for a fully integrated business management system.
- Integrate with a variety of accounting software and clock-card systems.
Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional empowers you to look after your employees in a secure, cloud environment.
You can keep a record of various employee interactions throughout their careers, and access this information anytime, allowing you to process various queries and access employee information for better decision-making.
A logical, integrated, and streamlined extension of our Payroll Professional solution, personnel management is designed around a business’s human resource responsibilities.
You can also improve efficiency and reduce manual interventions with regards to employee claims, leave requests and Masterfile maintenance through seamless integration with Sage Self Service (SSS).
The Leave Management Module lets you manage leave administration and enforce company-specific leave policies, while integrating fully with existing payroll fields to eliminate double entries.
Personnel Management (Basic HR)
The Personnel Management Module is embedded within Payroll Professional, giving your HR manager immediate, easy-to-use access to accurate employee information and a host of key functions like disciplinary actions, interviews, training, qualifications, career and remuneration history, and more.
Employment Equity *
The Payroll Professional Employment Equity Module provides you with fundamental guidelines on all aspects of Employment Equity required by the latest South African legislation.
This includes step-by-step procedures for implementing all components of Employment Equity in your company, developing numerical goals and targets, and printing all
Statutory Equity Reports (EEA2 and EEA4) for the Department of Labour.
Skills Development *
The Skills Development Module gives you practical tools for managing all aspects of Skills Development, from monitoring planned and attended training to direct and indirect training costs.
The General Ledger Module saves you time when balancing your salary journal and allows you to allocate salary costs according to general ledger account codes and cost centres. It works with all major accounting software suites, including Sage 200 Evolution, Sage 300cloud, Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management, SAP, Oracle and SYSPRO.
InfoSlips (electronic & mobi payslips)
An InfoSlip is an electronic payslip that not only mirrors the Payroll Professional paper payslip, but also offers your employees an interactive compensation statement that displays all their benefits in an easy-to-read, engaging format.
The Job Costing Module allows you to allocate labour costs to projects, different departments or business units. This means that if your employees work on more than one project—or at more than one site—in one pay period, you can allocate their labour costs by hours spent on different projects or at different sites.
Sage Pay *
The all-in-one payment solution for your business. Sage Pay, together with Payroll Professional, ensures that salaries get paid on time, every-time, with access to a wide range of payment solutions designed to improve business processes and reduce costs.
Loan Module (available end 2019)
The Loan Module lends you a hand when managing and recording staff loans, with a built-in loan calculator that helps reduce risk by calculating the maximum loan based on employee income and expenditure.
Monthly loan statements also allow interest rate changes to be managed effectively, and loan history functionality offers complete control over loans across different pay periods.
*South Africa only