This comprehensive 5-day (30 hours) training course is a step by step course on how to set up your environment, process transactions and generate reports using the Sage Evolution Version 9 core modules
What you will learn:
This course will teach you to install, register, navigate and maintain your Sage Evolution Version 9 software.
Maintaining your software includes creating common databases, backups and master files.
The course will also teach you how to navigate within the software using the system tree, main menu and available shortcuts.
The course includes the following content:
- General Ledger module
- Accounts Receivable module
- Accounts Payable module
- Inventory module
- Order Entry module
- Bank statement Manager
- Tax module
- Year End processing
Available Training Venues
- Johannesburg (Sage Midrand)
- Durban (Sage Technology Park, Mount Edgecombe)
- Cape Town (Sage Technology Park, Century City)
- Step 1: Add desired training course to your basket
- Step 2: Click on the cart to check out
- Step 3: Continue to make your payment on the Secure Payment Gateway
Once payment has been made an e-mail with your order will be sent to the training department. One of our friendly consultants will then be in contact with you to discuss dates on which you can attend your training course or your E-Learning details
Contact the training team on 011 304 3670 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out about our other courses