Sage Business Cloud Accounting: Practitioner
The Sage Business Cloud Accounting Practitioner course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills on how to use and implement the Sage Accounting software.
- Getting Started with the software.
- Navigating within the software.
- Creating users and assigning user permissions.
- Exporting and importing masterfile data.
- Everything to do with suppliers, from setting up masterfiles to processing documents such as purchase orders and much more.
- Everything to do with your inventory items including setting up item bundle transactions.
- Everything to do with customers, from setting up masterfiles to processing documents such as quotes invoices and much more.
- Creating bank and credit card accounts.
- Creating your company assets and running the asset register report.
- Creating system accounts, sales & purchase accounts and grouping your accounts using the Account Reporting Groups feature.
- Creating and processing with analysis codes.
- Everything to do with the Banking module from importing your bank statement to reconciling your bank account.
- Getting to know how customers can pay their invoices online using the Customer Zone.
- Advanced processing such as processing journal entries, correcting incorrect account processing and creating recurring journals.
- Setting up your company’s VAT information and how to successfully print the company VAT201 Calculation report.
With the online e-learning content, you will get access to the following:
- 14-hour online content
- Interactive activities
- Gamification exercises
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting guide
- Sage Certification assessment
- Free e-learning support (24 – 48-hour response time)
Sage Certification assessment
To become a Sage Business Cloud Accounting Certified User, you can complete an online examination. You will receive an electronic certificate when passing the assessment.
Total Number Questions: 27
Pass Rate: 75%