Sage Business Cloud Accounting: Practitioner
The Sage Business Cloud Accounting Practitioner course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills on how to use and implement the Sage Accounting software.
- Getting Started with the software.
- Navigating within the software.
- Creating users and assigning user permissions.
- Exporting and importing masterfile data.
- Everything to do with suppliers, from setting up masterfiles to processing documents such as purchase orders and much more.
- Everything to do with your inventory items including setting up item bundle transactions.
- Everything to do with customers, from setting up masterfiles to processing documents such as quotes invoices and much more.
- Creating bank and credit card accounts.
- Creating your company assets and running the asset register report.
- Creating system accounts, sales & purchase accounts and grouping your accounts using the Account Reporting Groups feature.
- Creating and processing with analysis codes.
- Everything to do with the Banking module from importing your bank statement to reconciling your bank account.
- Getting to know how customers can pay their invoices online using the Customer Zone.
- Advanced processing such as processing journal entries, correcting incorrect account processing and creating recurring journals.
- Setting up your company’s VAT information and how to successfully print the company VAT201 Calculation report.
With the online e-learning content, you will get access to the following:
- 14-hour online content
- Interactive activities
- Gamification exercises
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting guide
- Sage Certification assessment
- Free e-learning support (24 – 48-hour response time)
Sage Certification assessment
To become a Sage Business Cloud Accounting Certified User, you can complete an online examination. You will receive an electronic certificate when passing the assessment.
Total Number Questions: 27
Pass Rate: 75%
Course Duration: 2 Days
Available Training Venues
Johannesburg (Sage Technology Park, Woodmead)
Durban (Sage Technology Park, Mount Edgecombe)
Cape Town (Sage Technology Park, Century City)
Step 1: Add desired training course to your basket
Step 2: Click on the cart to check out
Step 3: Continue to make your payment on the Secure Payment Gateway
Once payment has been made an e-mail with your order will be sent to the training department. One of our friendly consultants will then be in contact with you to discuss dates on which you can attend your training course
Contact the training team on 011 304 3670 or e-mail us at email@example.com if you would like to find out about our other courses