Self-taught Excel users with basic Excel knowledge would benefit from attending the Discovering Excel Course.
In this course you will be taught how to not only develop spreadsheets using formulas and formatting but will be shown how to create charts ensuring you leave with a comprehensive knowledge of how to make Excel work for you
- What is Microsoft Excel, the Microsoft Excel screen and the ribbon
- File Formats and Columns and Rows
- Working with Formulae, creating, copying and using formulae
- Creating Multiple Views
- Formatting and Editing Worksheets
- Printing and Page Setup
- Using Functions
- Formula Auditing
In this course you will learn how to take advantage of some of the more advanced features of Microsoft ® Excel® to prepare and present your business data
A sound knowledge of the advanced features and functionality in Excel used for business reporting (prior attendance of our Excel on Steroids course qualiﬁes you as an advanced Excel user
- Create dynamic data models which will serve as the back-end of your Dashboard using advanced functions and formula.
- Create PivotTables and Pivot Charts.
- Explore alternative visualization techniques like sparklines and conditional formatting for at-a-glance analysis
- Create advanced and custom charts
- Create an interactive, macro-charged Dashboard.
- Design meaningful Dashboard Reports catering to your audience’s requirements and goals following Dashboard design best practise